Attention ALL High School St. Cletus Parish Boys:
If you will not be playing basketball for your respective high school team, consider playing basketball for one of our St. Cletus Church League teams!
- If you are trying out for your high school team, please include this on your application and notify Barb Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you make your HS team.
- Season will be from approximately the beginning of December through late February.
- Practices will be in the Parish Center Gym or Morrissey Hall once a week beginning in early November, with games on Saturdays, and occasionally on Sundays, at local churches, as well as the Western Springs Rec Center and La Grange Park District.
- ALL teams are requested to participate in a service project during the season. Please contact Barb Campbell for ideas of what your team can do for your service project.
- First come, first serve. Please turn your forms in right away, as there may be a waiting list. Teams will be filled based on the order in which applications are received. Forms will not be accepted after Monday, November 1st.
- Every effort is made for all players to have equal playing time in regular season.
If we do not have enough volunteer coaches/gym supervisors to have at least two adults present at every practice and game for each team, then we will not be able to enter the teams into the league.
The fee is $120.00 per player. Please make checks payable to St. Cletus Parish. This fee covers your T-shirt, referee & scorekeeper fees, and space rental fees as needed.
To avoid disappointment, please complete the attached registration form and release form, and return both along with the $120.00 fee to the St. Cletus Parish Center or mail it to:
St. Cletus Youth Ministry
700 West 55th Street, La Grange, IL 60525
If money is the only thing keeping you from joining Church League, please contact the Barb Campbell at email@example.com to inquire about scholarship information.