In light of increased COVID cases in Illinois and out of abundance of caution to protect our parishioners, we have the following modifications to in-person services:
- Saturday communion service is suspended.
- Starting next Tuesday, Nov. 24th, no Tuesday evening Spanish holy hour. Spanish confessions will still take place.
- Starting next Wednesday, Nov 25th, the daily mass will move from in-person to online only.
- Thanksgiving will be recorded and available at 9am on Thanksgiving day.
- Starting this weekend (November 21/22) – Mass attendance is deceased to 50 people per mass. A recording will still be available on our YouTube channel.